High-quality stock vinyl bags may be what we’re known for here at ABV Packaging, but it is not all we can offer. We also give our customers a chance to customize their own bags. This can mean a lot of different things, including the following:
- Select Your Own Size: Do you love one of our stock products but need it in a bigger or smaller size? If you choose to order a custom batch, you can do exactly that. We can help you design the perfect bag whether you want something cylindrical or rectangular.
- Choose Unique Colors: Most of our vinyl bags incorporate clear vinyl and black or white trim. However, when you take the designing into your own hands, you have the chance to choose almost any color. This can allow you to brand your packaging.
- Use Different Materials: We can even make packaging in almost any material you want. Canvas, plastic and vinyl are just a few examples of the materials we have used in the past.
- Showcase Your Product: Whether you are filling the bags with knitting supplies or handing out empty bags at sporting events, we can help you make a bag that will properly highlight your product.
- Incorporate a Logo: If you are interested in branding your products, you may want to put your company’s logo on the packaging. Here at ABV Packaging, we can either help you create a unique design or use the design you already created. We have put logos on zipper heads and the vinyl bags themselves in the past.
- See the Result: Getting a bulk order of custom bags can be daunting. What if there were some miscommunication and you ended up with 100 unusable bags? When you work with us, you won’t have to worry. We send out an initial sample of the product so you can look it over in person.
When you get customized packaging, you have the final say in the design and materials used for your products. A typical custom order will be sent out 45 to 90 days after you approve a sample.